Join NetSponsors.com Here is the place to get Sponsored!
Here are the definitions of the cases that the nouns come in.
- The subject, the one performing the verb. Example: Brian likes books.
- The object, the one recieving the verb. Example: Brian likes books.
- Something of something Example: The jester of Camelot is one of a kind.
- The indirect object Example: He gave the book to Suzie, or he gave Suzie the book.
- Used when speaking directly to someone Example: Here is your book, Brian. Usualy after an interjection or command Wow, sir! Do it, man!
Unlike English, the articles (a, an, the) are not included. You will also notice that plurals are not included either so in Zanktooks you would say "some or the computers" just like "a or the computer".
|Second||e||Your, all your|
|Third||U||His, her, its, their|